Thursday, October 28, 2010

SPIRIT OF TRUTH TESTIMONY

This site is about Visions and Visions at night that I have experienced either the same or similar to those that Daniel experienced in the Bible. There are also some supernatural experiences that I have seen. Some of the Visions I have been able to interpret the meanings and some I have not as of yet.        


God will reveal the meaning at the time when he wants us to know the meaning. He might even want someone else other than me to interpret the meanings.


There has been a six year period in my life, were there has been nothing but turmoil, the loss of everything that I had worked for in the past 40 years.  Not only did I lose everything I worked for, but also endured persecution from my family. Even my best friends did not understand because of the lack of knowing what was truly taking place in my life. I was unable to control the things that lead to this tribulation or curse that was upon me.                                                                                                                                                                                                  The Lord had to take extreme measures to show me my faults and what was needed in my life, and to know my calling. I started to search the Bible, praying first for understanding and knowledge, for the reasons or curses that would cause such pain. The first thing The Lord showed me was that I had never paid tithes.  Malachi 3: 8-15 says that I was cursed with a curse. This made me look at other family members and realized there was some who no matter how much education or training they had, or how hard they worked; they had turmoil in there lives also. Could this be a family curse? I believe the answer is yes.                                                                 


When I was a child, a Vision was given to me were a Tornado chased me into my Grandparents house. I didn’t know at the time it was a Vision, but now I know that a gray and blue Tornado represents turmoil and now I am able to see a family curse and a curse for not paying my Tithes.  My whole life was full of trials and always trying to make more money. The more money that I made, the more money would disappear. There was times when things were good, but always something would happen to cause turmoil in my life.  Finally I asked the Lord to forgive me for all the sin in my life, for not putting him first in my life, and for not paying Tithes. I continued to Pray and read the Bible morning and night, and started to pay my Tithes.  The turmoil did not stop, and I knew there was still something that still was not right. I was still a smoker and had tried to quit 100 times or at least thought about it.  Then one night I woke up around 5:00 am.  And I heard a voice in my ear say “quit smoking”. I quit smoking that week. Then not long after that I prayed for the Family curse to be removed. I have not been given the riches of this world, but something far greater, the salvation of many family members.                                                                                              


During this time of reading the Bible and praying without ceasing, I started to experience a sweet smell of incense which I believe it is the presents of the Lord. When this happens I feel the need to pray for what ever is on my mind. I also started to experience the Spirit of Truth, and the Spirit of Error. The first time I experienced the Spirit of Truth was when I heard Karen Peck sing a song about Lazarus and when Jesus called out to him to come forth, the electricity just went through me from head to toe. The Spirit of Error I can tell you that I can’t stand it if I say something wrong, think something I shouldn’t, or do something I shouldn’t. It feels like I can’t breath, move, or think straight. It feels like the Holy Spirit leaves me.                                                                                                                                                                     I don’t know why the Lord chose me to have these Visions or to be a Watchman, but I am truly blessed and honored that He did. Through the trials and tribulation I have found a close relationship with the Lord, and He is the strength and corner stone in my life. I have also been blessed with the salivations of many family members and I pray all who do not know how they will spend eternity, or who are not putting the Lord first in there lives, will do so today.                                             


Until now I have felt like I was being held back from showing these Visions and experiences because there was no proof they were from the Lord. The Proof was given to me on May11, 2010.  A Vision given to me on the early morning of May 11,2010,  I woke up with a flash, I saw something falling from the sky hitting the ground, like something hitting the sand in the desert, then I saw the number 11 in gold. After getting up from bed and getting a cup of coffee, I asked my wife the date of that morning, she said the 11th. That same evening May 11, 2010 at 11 pm. a Libyan plane crashed near the Tripoli Airport and there were 11 crew members that died, along with 92 other passengers. There was one lone survivor. The evening before I had prayed that the Lord would give me proof that these Visions were from him, because even though I know they are from him, no one else has seen these images and how real they are. .                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment