Saturday, December 25, 2010

Visions & Messages October 2010 Through April 2011

Symbols and what they represent. Sun = (Signs in the Sun),- Eagles represent (U.S.A.),- Little Horn = (Anti Christ), - Dogs = (Biblical prophecy watch), - Mouth with Ten Eyes = (Ten Nation Confederacy), - Dove =(Holy Spirit), - Tornado's = (Turmoil), - Gold Dust = is one way that the Lord shows me that the Vision is from him, and I always confirm them in prayer.          Be sure that you look at Older Post, and My Early Morning Visions At Night.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Morning of Oct.1st 2010    I had a Vision were I was walking into a Auditorium and as I went into another small room, someone asked me if I had been Baptized. The Auditorium had many people lined up for something that I could not see. Probably they were being Baptized. Could correlate with the fist and three fingers of Sept.24th 2010.                                                                                                                                                                Morning of Oct.4th 2010    I saw Gold Dust then like curtains at a window, opened slightly, and could see a Red Sun. Then I saw a Comet that seemed to be falling away from the Sun.                                                                                                                                                                                               Morning of Oct.5th 2010    I saw Gold Dust that turned into a Comet over and over again, then I saw a window and in that window I saw what looked to be a backward (n) in Gold. A Jewish friend say's that this means peace in Hebrew.    ( Could be a peace Treaty with Israel soon). .                                                                                                                                                      Morning of Oct.11 2010  I saw Gold dust then an Eagle, (U.S.A.) then I saw the Mouth with 10 eyes, a Vision I received on Nov. 25th, 2009.   I believe something happened concerning the World Government.             
                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                            
Morning of Oct.20 2010  I saw gold dust then I saw a stairway to Heaven with someone running to and up the stairs .?   (time is short).
                                                                                                                                   
Morning of Oct.29 2010  I saw a Vision at night with someone handing me a pile of pictures.(Family)   Then I had a quick Vision were I saw a bright light then two Angels  one showing me himself and the other Angel holding on to a pale Colored Horse.( The Opening Of The Forth Seal will be soon.) Then I saw a pair of Praying Hands, as to say, Pray that we are worthy to escape the wrath to come. 
                                                                                                                                                                                            
Morning of Nov.4 2010  I saw my grandson Mike, as though he was being Baptized, coming up out of the water and there was a picture frame coming up around him also.?     Probably part of the Vision of Oct.29.       
                                                                                                                                       
Morning of Nov. 6 2010 I had a quick Vision of many people like in a large room or mall and I saw a few hooded individuals walking among us. Then I saw a Rocket and then Jesus. I did not see a explosion, but felt that the Great Tribulation was starting and the Rapture had taken place.                                                                                                                      

**Morning of Nov. 12 2010  I had a quick vision were I saw Legs coming out from debris,(concrete) then I saw Hebrew Writings. Then I heard Fire trucks and a Horn then Sirens, then a date appeared ( I could not see the first two numbers) //-11-10. (Turned out to be Japan's Earthquake March 10,11 depending on time Zones 2011).  Then I saw Hebrew Writings again. I woke up and looked at the clock and closed my eyes and again had another quick Vision, Hebrew Writings again then I saw a Rocket and then an explosion.(Libya?). Then I saw Hebrew Writings again and then Praying Hands.  Pray always to escape Gods wrath that is to come.


       
                                                                                                                                
**The Morning of Nov, 13 2010   I had a quick Vision of what looked to be a large orange ball that was moving at me then stopped. The Lord revealed to me it was the Japanese Flag.  I believe it has something to do with the money the U.S.A. owes them and the world. (G20 meeting Nov.10) It may have something to do with N.Korea. Turns out to be an 9.0 Earthquake, Tsunami and four Nuclear Reactors were damaged and possible meltdown.(Prayer Confirmed).March 10/or11 depending on time zone 2011.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
The morning of Nov.18 2010   I saw a large airplane fly over me, then I saw a bus in mid air shaking back and forth, then stop and sat down on the road lightly. Then I saw Ivan Parker singing to a crowd in the dark. I believe the Lord has revealed to me that the airplane represents those who are watching for the Rapture and are going to the Wedding Feast, and the shaking of the bus indicates those who were not watching for the Lords return, but now see the signs and are now watching for the Lords return.  Ivan Parker is singing to those who are or are not believers, who do not see the End time signs and are not watching for the Rapture and the Lords return.           
                                                                                                                                     
The morning of Nov.25 2010  I saw gold dust turn into a Dove, and then I saw Jesus, like looking through a pep whole of a door.. I believe he is showing us that he is at the door.     
                                                                                                                                                                       
Morning of Nov.28 2010 I saw an Angel pull down a runner, then I saw a explosion, then I saw a Golden Torch.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Morning of Dec.5 2010            I had a early morning Vision at Night. I woke up then closed my eyes I saw a small plane falling from the sky smoking, then the pilot gained control and was flying low and at a slow speed, and at about 15 to20 feet above ground, two people jumped from the Plane. I did not see the out come because I turned my head, and then woke up. 
                                                                                                                                                                    
Morning of Dec.6 2010             I had a quick Vision were I saw two small Birds that looked to be in a black and white picture. Then they turned into a yellow Canary.  This represents the soon Rapture of the Church. Then I saw a dark Medallion of a soldier which represents the Great Tribulation.         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Morning of Dec.13 2010  I had a quick Vision and I saw two Christmas tree silver Balls that Hang on a tree. Then I saw many faces that I did not know, then a large Airplane fly right over me. I believe the Rapture is at the door.                             
                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Morning of Dec.14 2010 I Had a quick Vision were I saw a silver Bus with my (Right eye Only). I believe this represents the Rapture. I then saw what appeared to be a Horse drawn Cart, roller deck of address cards, and then I saw a Comet with a curling tail. Asteroid Scheila on Dec.15, 2010 was said to have an spiral tail. Then I saw 4 Trumpets.   I believe this all represents the Rapture and Tribulation will be very soon.    
                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                           Jan.9th,2011  I had a quick Vision were I saw what looked to be a Roman Helmet, then I saw a old western wagon and a Horse, and then I saw an Golden Staircase off in the distance. I believe that the Helmet represents the Old Roman Empire,( World Government) the wagon represents what the U.S.A. could be like ahead, and the Golden Staircase is the Rapture soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jan.11th 2011  I had a quick Vision were I saw the numbers 888634. Using the Biblical meanings of numbers and prayer, I believe this is the message the Lord is telling me. Soon the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the catching away of believers in Christ will soon take place. The Battle of the Spirit and the Flesh will be over for those caught up. Then the Great Tribulation will take place.  Pray always to be worthy to escape Gods wrath to come upon the Earth.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Jan 18, 2011   I had a quick Vision of a White Dove then brightness then a white Dog. (Prophecy watch). I believe this represents the releasing of the Holy Spirit even more on those watching and the workers in the Field.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Jan 25, 2011   I had another quick Vision of an Elegant White Robe with Gold and Red Embroidering. Not sure the meaning of this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Feb.5th,2011   I had a night Vision were I was in a Motel with my Dog. I let him out to do his business and he ran across the parking lot road. I went after him and when I crossed the road I saw a Grey Cat among I believe was three trees. I then looked to the left and my Dog crossed another Parking lot road and was in between two Rattle Snakes.On this side of the road there was at least six Snakes. While looking at this, and after writing this down, (days went by), then I realized that if you turn the drawing upside down it looks very much like the Middle East Map, and the snakes are in the general location of Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Nigeria, and Ethiopia, or Yemen. The Dog (Prophecy Watch), was in between the Snakes that was placed representing Egypt and Libya.     I believe the Snakes represent Satan.   The same morning I had a quick Vision of a Dog, which is Prophecy Watch, and then a raised up Snake, which I believe is Satan or the Antichrist, and a Leopard which I believe represents the Grey Cat in the trees.(the Grecian Empire in the book of Daniel).  The Holy Spirit confirmed to me in prayer that this represents  watching for the soon Rapture to take place, and Satan taking command of the Middle East Countries, which is fulfilling the Last Days Prophecies surrounding Israel, and the release of the Pale horse and the Antichrist.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Feb. 10, 2011   I had a quick Vision were I saw Gold Dust turn into a Shepard (Pastor), then appeared some Sheep (Church), and then a Trumpet with the Bell part of it down, then an Angel standing by it .  I believe this represents the Rapture soon, but also that the Preachers and the Church members need to prepare the church. Sounding the Rapture soon Warning, but also having a passion for Evangelizing the Lost. What a wonderful day that will be when the Lord appears.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Feb. 13, 2011  I had a night Vision of a tall Godzilla looking Beast, which was walking down a dirt road and I remember saying how can he balance that much weight and keep from falling over. I then woke up and went into a quick Vision of 4 or 5 individuals and the first was Pres. Obama, and the others came up so fast I could not tell who they were. The Godzilla figure represents the Antichrist(confirmed in Prayer), and the Vision of Pres. Obama and others, could be the Coalition against Libya, or New World Order.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Feb.24, 2011   I had a quick Vision were I saw a an Angel who showed me the writings of my Visions, and then he showed me Pews that were full in a Church. He again showed me the writings and turned around facing the people. I then could see sound coming from his mouth. I believe the Lord is saying give the Lords message and to sound the alarm that the Rapture is soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          **Feb.24, 2011   After waking up from the Previous Vision, I had another quick Vision as though being in a all Red room with Stars all around the edges, then I saw Jesus in the middle of the room. This I believe was the Lord telling me that the previous Vision of Feb.24 is my calling. Showing these Visions to Preachers and workers in the field. (Confirmed in prayer three times.)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          March 3rd, 2011-  I saw a quick Vision of a baby dropped into the water and it swam some distance then was pulled out of the water. I'm not sure of the meaning of this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               March 19th, 2011 -  I saw a women screaming at someone in a fast food service counter and I walked up to her and did not touch her, saw what looked to be Biblical writings then put my hands toward her face and felt a gush of wind come toward me. Then things calmed down, then I saw writings again. After this I saw an Angel figure. Believers with faith can cast out Demons.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             March 20th,2011- I had a quick Vision of a flash with a Gold Edge around it. Then I saw a Pulpit with another person behind it. As I wrote this I smelt the incense of the Lord and I prayed. The Lord confirmed that I need to get the message out to the Churches that the Rapture is at the door, prepare the Church, preaching on Heaven and Hell, and Tribulation after the Church is removed,with a passion of Evangelizing the Lost.                                                                                                                                                           March 21, 2011- I had a quick Vision of two people running( my wife and myself) and me swinging a rope, and then I saw me roping a Ox or a Bull (Workers in the field). Then I saw two Balloons. I believe that the Lord wants me to contact as many Pastors as possible and to sound the Alarm that the Rapture is soon to take place. (Confirmed in prayer.)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                March 28, 2011- I saw Gold Dust turn into brightness, then into a Dove. The next thing I saw was a high Rise Restaurant, with windows on the outside upper deck, and people laughing and eating. The next thing I saw was a man or Angel dressed in white swinging a sword . Confirmed in prayer that now is harvest time of the Lost sinners in this world and time is short.                                                                                                                                                                
April 4th, 2011 - I  woke up and had a quick Vision of three flags. (1st). Was a faded American Flag , then I saw a book with writings that I could not see the writings. (2nd). Was a faded American Flag that had something written across it which could have been Liber-ty (could not see the ty), still have not had Liberty confirmed in prayer. (3rd)I saw a faded American Flag with the numbers -9 9 3- written across it. The number 9 = Fruits of the spirit or Divine Completeness of God., End of Age, Tribulation, and the number 3 = Unity,  Perfection, Resurrection.  Pray always that you are worthy to escape the wrath to come and are Raptured up to be with our Lord. I have found numbers are represented in reverse order in my Visions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          April 24th, 2011- I woke up and had a quick Vision of two round Seals, one with the face of Satan and the other was the (all seeing eye). As though being separated from the  two Seals, I saw wrapped Presents, a opened Book, then I saw people looking up as though they were watching someone speak. I believe the Presents are what we will receive at the Rapture, the Book is the Book of our rewards and Judgment, and the People looking up are those watching this process.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                April 26th, 2011- I had a quick Vision of a Menorah, then I saw a open book with letters and words falling from the book. I believe that the prophecies are fulfilled to a point that the Rapture is about to take place. The Church needs to repent, be prepared for the Rapture and witness to the Lost with urgency.                                                                                                                                                                                                             April 29th, 2011 - I had a Vision of me receiving a phone call from my Son-in-law , and do not remember the conversation. Then I saw  Pastor Tom from Church, Cliff a friend from Church, and myself in a car talking about marriage and me joking with Cliff about marriage and tapping him on the head. Then we were under a Tornado warning and we could see dark tornado off in the distance, but we seemed to miss it. Then a short time later we ran into another small White Tornado and the wind hit me in the face. I am not sure of the meaning of this Vision.(probably personal).                                                                                                                                                                      ***If you are not sure of your salvation and where you will spend eternity, you can know today. Just say this prayer and mean it in your heart.   Dear Lord come into my heart,   I am a sinner,   forgive me of my sin,  I repent (turn away from sin).  I believe you paid the price, dying on the cross for my sin and were raised up three days later. Help me to live for you, and I thank you for Saving Me. Amen.                                                         *** If you have said this prayer go to Church on Sunday and make a public profession of your faith. (Mat.10:32) . (2). Then as an act of obedience to the Lord be Baptized. (Act2:41).   (3). Read your Bible daily.  (4). Pray every day.  (5). Attend a Bible believing church on a regular basis. (6). Tell others what Jesus did for you. (Mark 5:19)   (7). Give to Gods work not only in Tithes,but in spreading the good news of Gods love for you to others.   (8). Confess to God when you have sinned and repent your sins.(1st John 1:9).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment