Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jan. - march. 2013

Jan 5, 2013-  I had a dream Vision of 4 whitish tornado's and myself ,wife,brother and sister in law looking at the tornado's. I felt a strong presence of the Holy Spirit. One of the tornado's was out front which represented my sister-in-law who recently passed to be with the Lord. The other three represent my brother-in-law, my wife, and myself. This represents our blessings of reunification of loved ones, and the Rapture of the Church very soon. Confirmed in prayer.                                                                                                                                                                                                 Jan. 7, 2013 - I woke up with a Red Hune in the room, closed my eye's and saw a Red Fish, then shortly after I heard a Shoffar sounding softly, like in the distance, but close.  The Red Hune in the room = The Presence of the Lord, The Fish represents the Church, and the Shoffar sounding is the Rapture very soon                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jan. 20, 2013-  The Lord gave me a short quick Vision of Gold dust, then a Purple Bell. This represents the soon Rapture.   The Lord has given to me in the past few weeks visions that I'm waiting for interpretation and personal visions that I can't  share at this time. I can say that we need to be witnessing and praying for our lost loved ones, and the lost in general.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Feb. 5 2013 - The Lord is wanting those who are saved to be witnessing the Lords soon return. We must be reaching out to the lost with the good news of salvation, a free gift . Romans 10:9 confessing with thou mouth the Lord Jesus , believing in your heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. Most understand already what I am about to write , but there must be some that do not, as the Lord wants me to show what takes place when a person is saved.  First (the body becomes the Temple of the Lord. 1 Cor. 6:19 .) - (We are born again. John 3: 1-6) . ( We are justified by faith Romans 3:20-24).( We are sealed by the Holy Spirit    Eph.1:13).  (Salvation is a Gift of God Eph.2:8-10) .( We have a circumcision of Christ made without hands putting off the body of sin. Col.2:13-14). ( Christ removed the curse of the Law Gal. 3:13-14). ( He will write his Laws into our hearts and minds Heb.10:10-18). ( He will chasteneth or correct us into who we need to be. Heb. 12: 5-7) .  Time is short, be witnessing to the Lost.                                                                                                                                                                                                               Feb.14,2013 - I was given a night Vision of a dog with puppies, and the mother dog got on the bed with me grabbing my hand as to show me something . I believe this is indicating many prophecies will be taking place quickly or at least those watching for the catching away will see them taking place or in the process .                                                                                                                                                                                                Feb.20,2013 - I recieved a Night Vision of me going through some sort of Check Pionts. Then someone asking about  a home of mine . The check points are looking at ones life that they are ready for the catching away. The person asking about the house was indicating our heavenly home.                                                                                                                                                                                                    Feb.23,2013 - I was at a house where there was a large sink hole. then I saw a large truck pushing a fire truck out of the way. Then I saw myself walking through this sink hole and saw a dark rectangle spot in this wet sand I was walking through. In prayer this indicated the dead in Christ was taken. Then I saw myself going to an airport and as we walked  toward a building I looked up and saw in the clouds a date which I could only see or remember a 13 at the end. Not sure what the  number 13 means,except I believe something significant will take place, maybe the Rapture. As I woke up I was given a quick Vision of a man with what appeared to have a fork and a knife and what looked to be a plate with food in front of him. Then I saw a person dressed in white appear, but I could not see his face.  This indicates the Wedding Supper of the Lamb I believe . We need to be witnessing to the Lost, and the end time message needs to be preached.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Feb.28, 2013 - I had a night Vision of being at a church and buying a book. Then I started to talk to a man that ended up being the Pastor of the church. He mentioned that he was going to be preaching on Ezekiel and then started talking about the church Buses. I then woke up and had a quick Vision of brightness and then saw the State of Israel.  Through Prayer  the Lord revealed to me that the preaching of Ezekiel is about preaching the End Time Message, preparing for the catching away . The Buses represent the Church being ready. The Vision of Israel represents a peace treaty soon.                                                                                                                                                                                               March 3 , 2013 - I had a quick vision of brightness then a man that I do not know.  Then two Catholic Cardinals dressed in black with red Caps on their heads.  This is about the chosing of a new Pope, which I believe is prophetic.                                                                                                                                                                                           March 4, 2013 - I had a quick Vision of brightness then I saw a date that was not clear, then a bunch of jewels being poured out of a vessel then I saw the number 266. Then I saw this man that I do not know, only that I have seen him in other Visions. Jewels being poured out can mean favor and blessings, but still asking for interpretation of the number 266. ***March 13,2013***This man that I didn,t know in both March 3rd and 4th Visions was the new Pope Francis revealed to me March 13th as for the first time ever had seen this mans face. Also he is the 266th Pope and there is a Prophecy in the Catholic Church he will be the Last Pope before Christ return.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  March 13, 2013  - I was given a quick Vision of Angels moving downward then I saw airplanes falling from the sky. The Lord in Prayer revealed to me the Angels are the End Time helpers for the Church. The airplanes falling I am still asking for interpretation.                                                                                                                                                                                                March 13th,14th,15th, and16th -  I was given the same night Vision showing Bull Dozers moving up a hill except on the 16th a Front End Loader raised up on the rear wheels with the front wheels turning at the top of the hill.. Through prayer I believe this is showing that we must be prepared for the Rapture and is coming at anytime and soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                            March 25, 2013 - This afternoon I was given a Quick Vision of myself sitting on my sofa, and numbers above my head which in prayer was confirmed was the D.o.w. dropping do to what was happening in the Banking of Cyprus. This is only the beginning of what is going to take place in Europe and could spread through out the world.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   March 30, 2013 - I was given A quick Vision of a Banner carried by The Korean military soldiers, then I saw an Angel, then a Fork, and the Lord appeared with brightness. The banner indicates rumors of War, The Angel and the Fork indicates The Wedding Supper of the Lamb, and the Lord indicates the Rapture very soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment