Friday, August 8, 2014

Aug., 2014

Aug, 24 ,2014 -   I was given a Quick Vision of a child running toward the Lord, then I saw brightness ( Gods Glory) for a long period of time with the presence of the Holy Spirit. The next thing I saw was the Lord with his arms outstretched. The Last thing I saw was the cross. Be running the race of Gods will in your life, remembering the Lords open arms and his saving Grace of the Cross. The Rapture is so close, be watching.                                                                                                                                                                                              Aug. 20, 2014 - I was given a Quick Vision of a Silver letter V, then I saw a burst of Gods Glory I believe from the chest of the Lord .  The next thing I saw was a Silver # 7 which is saying redemption and completion . I was next shown an hour glass with almost no sand left to fall. This is representing Rapture is very soon. Be watching and witnessing to the Lost.                                                                                                                                                                                              Aug, 8, 2014 - I was given a Quick Vision during prayer of a Lion which  I believe represents England. The next thing I saw was a weight scale which represents Financial systems, then brightness ( Gods glory ) with Hebrew writings beneath it. I do not know the meaning of the Hebrew writings but believe it has to do with Prophecy. The last thing that was shown to me is a beast which I believe was the Beast with ten horns representing the Roman Empire. I am praying for more understanding of this Vision, but I know we are very close to the catching away or Rapture of the church. Be witnessing to the Lost and being a example to others while we wait for this Glorious moment. Praise the Lord !

No comments:

Post a Comment