Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5,- May 22, 2015

May 5, 2015 - I was given a Quick Vision of brightness ( Gods Glory ) then the face of an Angel which is a confirmation for understanding how close it is to the Lords coming for the Church. Then I saw brightness again with the appearance of a clock that looked as though the numbers had been scraped off and no hands on the clock. The next thing I saw was a hand appear. The message is, Time is at hand! Are you ready, will the Lord find you doing his will when he appears in the clouds? Are you being a witness to family and others?  I pray Pastors are giving the end time sermons from the pulpits for the alarm has been sounded!      Praise the Lord!                                                                                                                                                                                          May 22, 2014 - I was given 2 quick visions of brightness  then the number 7 twice, this is the  first one, then Hebrew writings and a number 7 the second.  This is showing Prophecies being fulfilled and Rapture very soon . Then I was given a Dream Vision of me waiting on other people and looking into a mirror and saying ( looks like I have a new hairstyle!). Time is short as our bodies will be changed in a blink of an eye when the Rapture takes place.                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment