Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dec. 1, 2014

Dec, 15, 2014 - I was given a Dream Vision of a individual parking cars in a super large parking lot. Then myself asking this man who it seemed that I knew what is going on. As he answered I was looking at a green and white sign on the building that all I saw was what seemed to be rates for the Lot. And while I continued look around he was saying" just waiting for the word." This is representing the Rapture and us just waiting for the word.                                                                                                                                                               Dec. 9, 2014 -  I was given a Dream Vision this morning of me walking toward a park and hearing a Pastor saying to a crowd of people," now that we are all attending Sunday school, be ready ".  In prayer the Lord has revealed to me this represents the Rapture and that we must be ready. Be watching as the Bible tells us to, doing the Lords will witnessing to the lost and be walking as a witness to the world.                                                                                                                                                                                               Dec. 1, 2014 - I was given a Dream Vision of being in a room with a person that I didn't know, and saying is that a rat at your foot, it was.  The next thing I saw was a light brown Cat running across the room and up a unfinished fireplace. The Cat looked back at me and only had one eye. The Rat represents unbelievers and those not watching for the Rapture, and believers who are under an illusion of only partly seeing how close we are of the Rapture taking place. Be watching and witnessing to Lost and family. The Great Tribulation is not going to be a place where anyone wants to be a part of.   Revelation 1:3 says Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment